Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Out of the Darkness and Into the Light

I think this has been the first official week that Chicago has plunged into the netherworld of Darkness and Cold. My mood has plunged with it and God bless everyone who has put up with my grumpiness this week. My co-worker told me that I've been sighing a average of every fifteen minutes. Le Sigh.

Friday morning I leave for Vegas, for Jen's wedding, and I cannot wait to see striated mountains and golden sun. I even look forward to the airplane ride.

Right now I'm at my weekly ballet class, which prevents me from over-sleeping in the darkness, and prevents 30 from riding up onto my ass.

Also, I think my cat has learned to say "Hello". All last night she kept on stomping into my room crooning "ReWrow? ReWrow?" which is weird because that's what I usually do to her when she's sleeping.

My house is filled with strange things.

1 comment:

L said...

Dude. Lots of sighs here too. Today I sighed a high-pitched frustrated sigh and when Ian wondered what that signified, I told him it was the weight of my tasks landing upon me. Hey, overly dramatic is ok in the theater biz, right? :)