Friday, November 14, 2008

I smell like poo. And it's not my own.

I don't know whether this smell is in my nostrils, or in my clothing, but sometimes my job just leaves me exhausted and smelling like the feces of small children. Have you ever tried to clean up a poop-covered child in the corner of a bathroom while they're trying to show you their latest-acquired ballet moves?

When I have my own children, poop will be the least challenging issue in the household. I am. The master. Of poop.

Other thoughts that bring comfort to my already too-long day:

The easiest way to clean up a suede couch: go over once with lint brush, then attack small stains with baby wipes.

And also - "It has nothing to do with you." I say this to myself a lot, and it always makes me breathe a sigh of relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.urinegone.com/