Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally - a room I can use!!

Well - first, I am starting to see the light re: my nasty sinus battle. I feel much better today - stronger and more rested, with a bit more room in the airways. I celebrated by dusting.

I felt happy enough to get my hiney to the discount furniture store around the corner (really, everything is accessible in Chicago neighborhoods), and I finally purchased a kitchen table for my "bunny room" - i.e. the beautiful sunroom attached to my kitchen that looks out upon my back porch. Don't ask me why it took over a year to get a table. Let's just be happy that I now own four chairs (two indoor and two outdoor) and a place to set my grub. Yay! A separate eating and living space? Unheard of!!!

And I was very appreciative that the store delivered the table for free, and got rid of my unsightly futon frame. It made the room look like a furniture graveyard.

It's 6:29 and I feel a little perplexed. I've worked a full day, furnished a room, eaten dinner....and um....it's not midnight?

maybe I'll go sweep something.

1 comment:

joyofem said...

SOOOOO PRETTY!!! I haven't been to your house in so long...!