Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reviews!



Here we go!

"I confess, I have zero interest in the whole punk phenomenon, but Moss' script for this Pavement Group production is dead-on, as is director David Perez's direction and the supporting performances of the masterfully morphing Tanya McBride and Keith Neagle." - Hedy Weiss Chicago Sun-Times

Chicago Sun Times Review

"Tanya McBride masters various roles, including that of a f%#kable Ronald Reagan."  - Tony Adler, Chicago Reader

Chicago Reader Review

"The cast is rounded out by Keith Neagle and Tanya McBride, who play multiple parts with gusto. One of the most bizarre dream/hallucination sequences I’ve ever seen features McBride in a bikini top and a Reagan mask. It’s an image that won’t leave me for a long time." - Scotty Zacher, Chicago Theatre Blog

Chicago Theatre Blog Review

FIVE STARS from Time-Out Chicago!

Time-Out Review

One of Newcity Stage's Top Five picks of the week:

"Acting is controlled, perfectly paced, and full of hormonal energy." Monica Westin, Newcity Stage

Newcity Review

No comments: