Saturday, March 20, 2010

Brenda and David: Chicago '10

My BFF (for 15 years!), Brenda and her wonderful boyfriend David spent 4 lovely days with me in Chicago. 

Some highlights:
- We went to the Sears Tower and did brave things:

 - Stuffed ourselves with the Stuffed Pizza Special at Giordano's:

 - Re-lived Millenium Park

 - Brenda discovers that Jackson Pollock brings out her eyes:

 - King Tut and I have words:

 - Brenda blows a kiss to Obama on his old stomping grounds (U. of Chicago):

 - We eat the best Italian food EVER at La Scarola (and for the record, Brenda did not finish the entire meat lasagna.  She would never do such a thing.  ::cough::)

  - I, however, would finish the entire tiramisu:
Thanks Brenda and David!  I miss you already!!

1 comment:

Ercon said...

Me likey Chicago! we gotta get out there soon. Been too long since we last went.