What makes Chicago sweeter than a CHOCOLATE-SPONSORED 5K!!
When I brought up the desire to run a 5K, one of the parents at school recommended the Hot Chocolate 5K because it "has the best goodie-bag!" Apparently, 5K's are all about the goodie-bag. I checked it out - the bag includes a great jacket and knit hat for the brisk autumn run, and the after-party has chocolate, fondue, and tons of goodies sponsored by Ghirardelli. That's enough to motivate me to train!!
So, Thanh and I have decided to run our first 5K - the "Hot Chocolate 5K" on November 6th. I've wanted to do one for a while, but I didn't want to do it by myself. But a few weeks ago, Thanh started running with me, and now I have a running buddy!!
Oh man...it's going to be autumn...that means I'm going to have to invest in some runner's leggings and some earmuffs....
We'll take a camera with us and take lots of chocolate-covered pics! Wish us luck!!
(Wanna peek at the details? Go to Hot Chocolate 5K)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet! ;) Ghiradelli doesn't hold their race in SF? Chicago's lucky then!
Post a Comment